6/28/2009

Trash The Dress - Seattle























Trash The Dress is the newest creative side to wedding photography. I've been imensely inspired by other photographers and the creative videos on youtube. It just took nearly a year to discover that my own sister-in-law was willing to trash her dress!
Mike and Elyse scouted their own locations. We used pilings under an onramp, Seattle Pottery Supply, some empty loading docks, and the beach at Discovery Park. It was wild, fun, amazing and we were all exhausted afterwards.

They're not as large as I would normally post, but I had to get them up ASAP because I was so excited!!
This is just the tiniest sneak peek, more to come!


9 comments:

Mandi said...

Lovely images

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Excited to see the rest!

MB said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest.

Elizabeth said...

Nickie- These pics are great! When I fit back into my dress I'm flying you down to Cali for my own TTD session!

C.C. said...

Gorgeous! She's a model, right?

Unknown said...

Sorry Christy - she's not a signed model. She's a touch short at 5'2". But what a face... :) And I'm biased I know... :)

Unknown said...

Great photos...I think you really captured the mood.. I love the idea of trashing the wedding dress. They are such a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Nickie those are awesome.

Kori said...

Awesome images! Can't wait to see more!!

Search This Blog