7/21/2009

Trash The Dress - Spokane

You know a trip is going to be fun if you get to hang out with David and Rachael....

My brother picked a great wife, huh??

This is my second Trash The Dress session and I love it!
They've been married a few years, two children, she made the dress fit again.
You'd never know it though, she looks fabulous!







Special thanks to
Sarah Moss - Hair and makeup
Ben Ramsey - video and second photographer
David Uhlenkott - transportation and scout
Rachael Uhlenkott - scout and idea master
This would not have been as smooth and FUN without you!!
If you're thinking seriously about a TTD session in the future, stay tuned for the next one!




3 comments:

Linnie said...

Nicki! I totally think you've found your "thing"!! Great job!

MB said...

Nickie, I love these! It looks like you had fun with this shoot, too. Your work has truly inspired me.

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!! Come back for the next one!!

Search This Blog