9/14/2009

Pearls & Pixie Dust


About a month ago I was walking through a local fair with my kids and saw....

these gorgeous tutus!!




I just knew that my daughter would love them, and if she loved them, then all her friends would too!

What a lovely hat, Melissa!!

I rounded up a bunch of little girls to model these fantastic products

from Pearls & Pixie Dust.

We had a little tea party this morning

with lots of running as well!


Each little model will receive a CD of their images,

Pearls & Pixie Dust receives the rights to use these images in advertising,

NiksPiks Photography gets to play with little girls and take fun pictures.




Everyone wins!!




Thanks to all the mommies and little girls who came out to play today!


More previews will be posted to the NiksPiks fan page on Facebook.
Sign up to follow the fun!



1 comment:

Tyanna said...

these are adorable! The little girls look like they are in heaven!! Great job!

Search This Blog