10/19/2009

Holiday Card Samplers

For years I have begun thinking about Christmas cards in October!
Probably since we first got married and needed to spread the joy of not only our first Christmas but also expecting our first child. And each year it is a small challenge to find a great card style that also suits our personality.
Thanks to Shabby Princess this has become a lot easier!
A while ago I began dabbling in digital scrapbooking and fell in love with the backgrounds and scrap elements at Shabby Princess. Last year I discovered they also create holiday card layouts that are easily customized!
So please bear with me as I enjoy and try out a few layouts from this brand new collection!
These are merely samples, none of these are commissioned or paid work. All word art and verbage is unique to the customer.
Seriously, what other picture fits that saying??







This green one is also available in red, blue or black.
The word art "joy" is completely optional.




This circular layout is adorable. And the words can be changed of course!

My own family!

Another great layout that works with three kids!




No comments:

Search This Blog